Veronica is an italian student, she was also an Erasmus student, and aim of her Master thesis is linked to Erasmus ( It’s incredible how the Erasmus changes our life🙂 ).
Her idea is the development a smart-phone app that helps the students during the first days, when students have to find an accomodation, go to host Erasmus students for the documents, find the rooms for the lecture, find a supermarket to survive and so on🙂
She’d like to know something about our experience as soon as when we arrived in our Erasmus city!
They are only 6 questions!
1. Did you receive some help from your erasmus office of your university for the departure ?lf yes, how did it help you?
2. How did you find the accomodation?
3. Did you contact other “previous years” Erasmus students of your university? Did they help you?
4. What doy think about a smart-phone app that helps Erasmus students during the first days of their Erasmus? Could it be useful?
5. Which type of difficulties did you find when you arrived?
6. Which was the role of the Erasmus office during your Erasmus?
Write an email to: email@example.com o contact Veronica on fb http://www.facebook.com/veronica.urbano2